Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
About This Course
RII30820 – Certificate III in Civil Construction Plant Operations
Current – Release 3, 23 March 2022
- RIIBEF201E Plan and organise work
- RIICCM201E Carry out measurements and calculations
- RIICCM202E Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICCM203E Read and interpret plans and specifications
- RIICCM205F Carry out manual excavations
- RIICCM206E Support plant operations
- RIICCM207E Spread and compact materials manually
- RIICCM208E Carry out basic leveling
- RIICOM201E Communicate in the workplace
- RIIRIS301E Apply risk management processes
- RIISAM201E Handle resources and infrastructure materials and safely dispose of non-toxic materials
- RIISAM203E Use hand and power tools
- RIISAM204E Operate small plant and equipment
- RIIWHS201E Work safely and follow WHS policies and procedures
- RIIWMG203E Drain and dewater civil construction site
- CPCCLDG30001A Licence to perform dogging
- RIIMPO317F Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318F Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations.
- RIIMPO319E Conduct backhoe/loader operations
- RIIMPO320F Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Face-to-Face training will be conducted At Ironbark Training facilities. Specifically:
- 15 Moorong St Wagga Wagga NSW 2650
This course is completed over a 12 month period.
This qualification reflects the role of individuals working as skilled operators with civil construction plant, who apply a broad range of skills in varied work contexts, using some discretion and judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. These individuals may provide theoretical advice and support a team.
Licensing, Legislative, Regulatory or Certification Considerations
Licensing, legislative and certification requirements that apply to this qualification can vary between states, territories, and industry sectors. Users must check requirements with relevant body before applying the qualification.
Pre-requisites and Licensing / Regulatory Information
There are no pre-requisites for this unit of competency.
However, students must be able to complete all training and assessment materials in accordance with the instructions and assessment requirements for that instrument. In particular, learners must have sufficient English language to complete the assessment without the use of an interpreter, assistant or any reference materials. Unless specified in learning materials.
Resources To Be Provided by Student
Delivery Mode: Face to Face
Restrictions: Please note, you must be 18+ years of age for this course.